The Energy project has been engaged as Technical Advisor for the NSW Aboriginal Housing Office Air-Conditioning and Solar projects.
This role has involved:
- strategic advice regarding program design and delivery
- development of technical specifications including system sizing
- assistance with procurement including tender assessment
- installation review meetings with contractors
- provision of ongoing technical advice and quality assurance
- assistance with project management
- quality assurance of installed systems
- a report assessing the cost-benefit of different air-conditioning technologies for deployment in western NSW
The Energy Project has also initiated engagement with the Ombudsman and retailers to attempt to resolve systemic metering installation issues.